This feature requires an Active Premium subscription. Sign in or register for a 7-Day Free Trial today. Click link for more info.
This feature requires an Active Basic subscription. Sign in or register for a 7-Day Free Trial today. Click link for more info.
こんにちは! 以下でログイン出来ます。それとも無料試しを始めます。
ログイン

これから自動的にログインする
パスワード

sign-in
menu_left英語 学習menu_left
RSSフィード  質問質問  検索検索  メンバーリストメンバーリスト  ユーザーグループユーザーグループ  登録する登録する  プロフィールプロフィール  プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする  ログインログイン 

あなたは米国に行ったことがありますか?

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    EnglishPod101.com Forum Index -> 英語母国語の国々を訪れる
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Ulver_684
Been Around a Bit

登録日: 2007.12.04
記事: 25
所在地: New York

記事日時: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:45 AM    記事の件名: あなたは米国に行ったことがありますか? 引用付きで返信

What part of USA have you been to? share us your who, what, where, when, why
and how? Cool

I live in NYC and it's the only place in the United States I been to for now and
my family have live in Chicago Illinois too.

In the future I want to go to California, Chicago, Florida, Nevada and Washington D.C! Very Happy
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示 プライベートメッセージを送信 メールを送信 投稿者のウェブサイトに移動 AIM YIM MSNM
kc8ufv
Been Around a Bit

記事: 21
所在地: Toledo, OH, USA ・アメリカのオハョ州のトリド

記事日時: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 AM    記事の件名: Re: あなたは米国に行ったことがありますか 引用付きで返信

Ulver_684 wrote:
and how? Cool

I live in NYC and it's the only place in the United States I been to for now and

In the future I want to go to California, Chicago, Florida, Nevada and Washington D.C! Very Happy

I live (and grew up in) Toledo, OH, and work in Ann Arbor, MI. I've been to Atlanta, GA, Orlando, FL, Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Las Vegas, NV, and all over OH, and SE MI. Also, just outside the US, I have been to Niagra Falls.
For all of you who are rollercoaster fans, I make a trip to Sandusky about every year or two.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示 プライベートメッセージを送信
Ulver_684
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:59 AM    記事の件名: Re: あなたは米国に行ったことがありますか 引用付きで返信

kc8ufv wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:
and how? Cool

I live (and grew up in) Toledo, OH, and work in Ann Arbor, MI. I've been to Atlanta, GA, Orlando, FL, Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Las Vegas, NV, and all over OH, and SE MI. Also, just outside the US, I have been to Niagra Falls.
For all of you who are rollercoaster fans, I make a trip to Sandusky about every year or two.

Kc8ufv-san! Wink

That's nice you been to Canada, I also want to go too. Cool

By ulver_684
1UP Page: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5687701 LiveJournal: http://Ulver_684.livejournal.com S_R_C
トップに戻る
atsushi
New in Town

登録日: 2007.12.26
記事: 7

記事日時: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:58 PM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

ぼくは、今年の秋に友達が住んでいるSeatle に行きました。彼は、高校時代からの友人で、卒業してから、ずっとSeatle に住んでいます。一週間ほどだけだったけど、おいし〜ハンバーグや、ステーキを食べました Very Happy
いいとこですね〜。僕の実家にどことなく、雰囲気がにてました Surprised
トップに戻る
kc8ufv
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:54 AM    記事の件名: Re: あなたは米国に行ったことがありますか 引用付きで返信

Ulver_684 wrote:
kc8ufv wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:
and how? Cool

Kc8ufv-san! Wink

That's nice you been to Canada, I also want to go too. Cool

The view of the falls is better from the Canadian side. IIRC, you only live a couple hours drive away from there. The falls are fairly impressive.
トップに戻る
hemntjrseth
Been Around a Bit

登録日: 2008.01.05
記事: 18
所在地: Sacramento, California, USA | カリフォルニア、アメリカ

記事日時: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 PM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

I was born in Hawaii. I live in California. I have been to Nevada, Kansas, Washington D.C, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Ulver_684
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:50 PM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

hemntjrseth wrote:
I was born in Hawaii. I live in California. I have been to Nevada, Kansas, Washington D.C, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.

Christina-san! Wink

When will you come to NYC and visit me! Razz Wink

By ulver_684
1UP Page: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5687701 LiveJournal: http://Ulver_684.livejournal.com S_R_C
トップに戻る
maxiewawa
New in Town

登録日: 2007.12.17
記事: 9

記事日時: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:29 PM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

I've been to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. It was when I was really young, so I don't remember it very well though. Sad

I'd like to visit Las Vegas and LA again (I'm a big fan of CSI and 24, set in those two cities respectively), and New York (Seinfeld!).

It's weird how much I know about US geography from TV shows.
hemntjrseth
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:44 AM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Ulver_684 wrote:
hemntjrseth wrote:

Christina-san! Wink

When will you come to NYC and visit me! Razz Wink
ROFL It'd love to!

My best friend just got back from her vacation to NYC. Poor girl caught a cold while she was there. XD We Californians are not used to such cold.
hemntjrseth
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:32 AM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

maxiewawa wrote:
I've been to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. It was when I was really young, so I don't remember it very well though. Sad

I'd like to visit Las Vegas and LA again (I'm a big fan of CSI and 24, set in those two cities respectively), and New York (Seinfeld!).

It's weird how much I know about US geography from TV shows.
That's not too different from an American learning a lot about Japanese geography from anime, manga, J-drama and Japanese variety shows (such as Foreign King of Akihabara). Until a few years ago, the only places in Japan that I was aware of were Nagasaki and Hiroshima (for obvious reasons), Tokyo, Kyoto and Mt. Fuji. My knowledge of Japanese geography has expanded to include the names of all 4 of the major islands; cities such as Osaka, Yokohama, Saitama, Nagoya, Sendai, Sapporo, Kawasaki, Fukuoka, Kitakyushu and Kobe; many natural landmarks; and shopping districts such as Shibuya and Akihabara.

Come to Sacramento someday! There is more to California than just Hollywood. Wink We have more trees up here than people. Nowhere else will you find an evergreen and palm tree right next to each other. Very different from the smog-filled skies of Los Angeles. And we have The Governator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)! XD
maxiewawa
New in Town

登録日: 2007.12.17
記事: 9

記事日時: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:24 PM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

In my mind, when I think of Sacramento, I think of the Governator. I remember a clip when he was running for office, "we're gunna tell doze fat cats in Sacramenno..."

It was then that I realised that Sacramenno (Sacramento) was the capital of California.

Just reading through everyone's posts, so many things from popular culture come to mind when I read the names of these American places... OH (Ohio, right?) = a musical of the same name... Seattle = Nirvana... Kansas = the Wizard of Oz... Washington DC = Deception Point by Dan Brown... Niagra Falls = Superman, saving a falling kid... Chicago = Michael Jordan... Toledo = Nachos... (I'm not sure why, but somehow Nachos comes up)
kc8ufv
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:29 AM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

maxiewawa wrote:
OH (Ohio, right?) = a musical of the same name...
{SNIP}
Toledo = Nachos... (I'm not sure why, but somehow Nachos comes up)

Yep.

That's strange. Usually, it's glass (the glass city), Jeep (Toledo is the home of Jeep), or Tony Packo's hot dogs (made famous by Jamie Farr, on the TV show M*A*S*H)
トップに戻る
Ulver_684
Been Around a Bit

記事日時: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:49 AM    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Mina-sama! Wink

Thank you all for your responces! CoolTwisted Evil

By ulver_684
トップに戻る
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    EnglishPod101.com Forum Index -> 英語母国語の国々を訪れる All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可